Aubrey, Mary Lyn and I have all had a fun week with Grandma and PopPop here. We've been busy. Our week has been full of Mooloolaba Beach, Australia Zoo, Lone Pine, Kindy visits, the CBD, South Bank, Wheel of Brisbane, parks, bike ride, walks, City Cat ride and plenty of bus rides! More pictures to come, but I did want to pass on a few...
View from the top of the Wheel of Brisbane
Proud little Aubrey
Aubrey wanted to stand next to the "leprechauns". She was pretty insistent.
Aubrey and her sandcastle!
The fam in our winter attire. It was chillllly. Only in the 60s! Brrr.
Hi. I'm Mary Lyn. I'm ready for the beach!
I'm 8 months old. And I decided to get my 2nd tooth while my Grandma and PopPop are visiting.
You can kind of see my first tooth in this picture.
We have had such a great time with them visiting. And I'm going to cherish these last 3 days :)
We love you, Grandma and PopPop!
xoxo
Your sunglasses are awesome, Emily!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are having a great visit. Yippee! Can't wait to hear more of your family adventures.
ReplyDeleteHot here. Had fun at the pool. Nate spent all wknd putting another gate in the wood fence.
Nate and I had date night. Girls went to Shelley's. We saw Salt. Really good.
xo
I love the sandcastles!! Way to go Aubs!! You look great Emily!! ANd I love love love Mary Lyn's shades!
ReplyDelete