9.5.10

aubrey's wedding day...

For some reason, Aubrey has been talking a lot about her wedding day lately. I have this inkling that she's going to be one of those gals that have their wedding all planned before they meet prince charming. Here is a ever growing list of her wedding day desires...


  • white dress 
  • golden glass slippers
  • magical golden flowers
  • golden crown
  • golden rose for her mama to keep
  • sparkly golden wings
  • ribbons that she can use as swords
  • ice cream for after dinner
  • golden barbie horse
  • short sparkly veil that has sparkly balloons & flutter pixies attached
  • really good makeup "for her eyes and stuff" 
  • prince charming
Just for the record, she doesn't have any play makeup. Nor does she need any lol. And I'm glad that she put prince charming on the list. I was afraid he wasn't going to make it. But notice, he's at the end of the list. Barbie horse is above him!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous14.5.10

    KEEP THIS SO YOU CAN READ IT AT HER BRIDALSHOWER SOMEDAY .. SEE HOW TRUE IT IS

    ReplyDelete