Wow. I just came upon Four Weddings and a Funeral on regular tv. And
they kept all the swearing in...no sensoring...we are so not in Utah
anymore.
Good news is that we should be getting our Internet next week. So my
mac will be up and running. I can't wait to start blogging with
stories & pictures.
On a side note, I did practice driving today. My second time. It went
well. We all survived. I drove home from the new preschool. I even
went thru a drive thru & then pulled into the garage. Super weird...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha ha! Sounds so funny.
ReplyDeleteAwesome about the driving ... I bet it feels so weird!
Yeah! Can't wait until you can post pics and such. Thinking about you lots. xo
ReplyDeleteDriving would be so hard to get used to! Hope you are getting all settled in! Can;t wait to see all the pics!!!
ReplyDelete