17.4.10

one step closer...

I'm getting closer to the blogging world..little by little. We finally have our desktop set up. Our air freight arrived this week. After a major hiccup, all is fixed with the computer. Our pre-paid "fake" internet works on it, but not my Mac. So I'm unable to post any pictures yet. Hopefully the interent parts arrive this week. And then I can really start sharing everything we have been doing. It's been a slow and long process trying to get everything set up.

I just saw an ad on tv that the Amazing Race is starting next week...hmm too bad I've already seen the first 10 episodes. I won't need to tune in for a while. And I don't watch Days anymore. That's huge for me considering we had Days music playing at our wedding and Days written in our vows. But somewhow I can't bring myself to watch the show when it's 2 years behind.

Things are different here but we are adjusting. I've finally driven by myself a few times. It's still scary. But luckily Aubrey's school isn't far away. Speaking of, Aubrey LOVES it. She started on Friday. It's a perfect fit. I'll post more on that next week with pictures.  ML is doing great too; growing like a weed. She still hasn't rolled over yet. But she's getting closer....

2 comments:

  1. So fun to hear little snippets...even without pics. We were talking about you and missing you yesterday at the park. We are going to try to start Friday playgroup again. Austin even asked his Mom if Aubrey would be there?!

    Congrats on the driving. You are a brave woman.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! So excited Aubrey likes school. Can't wait to see pictures.

    You don't like Days enough to want to watch the reruns??? Unheard of!! ;) Can you not watch the new episodes online anywhere?

    ReplyDelete