13.2.10

"Oh what an adventure"

Well here it is. I've finally started a blog. I've been wanting to for a while now because I've been told that I have a lot of "useless knowledge" lol. All too true. A little background info here...I've been married to Joel for almost 9 yrs! We met back in 1995! Good old Shopko. He was in receiving and I was in electronics. We have 2 girls. Aubrey is 4 and Mary Lyn is 3 months. And we will be moving from Salt Lake to Brisbane, Australia in a little over a month. Oh what an adventure it will be! Let the fun begin...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous14.2.10

    Tell us more about the school you found that you think would be great for aubrey.
    Snowed in mountains. Went to Solitude today with Nate's sister, her husband and their 2 kids. Addy is sick. Nate will go with them tomorrow.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited you're blogging! We can be blogging buddies too ;) Maybe we'll have to do a Week of Mornings one time ... international version ;)

    ReplyDelete