Excited to head back home tomorrow and see Aubrey. So NOT looking forward to the 14 hr flight.
17.2.10
muscle tv
I came across the most disturbing aussie tv show today. You know that annoying Lifetime movie that you just have to keep watching to see how it ends? Even though it's REALLY bad? Well that is how I felt this morning when I came across Max's Muscle TV. It was a bodybuilders competition where the guys posed while dancing to music. They posed/danced with very robotic moves to hip hop music. It was quite disturbing. It reminded me of middle school girls in drill team. But instead of the girls, it was scary guys who were too big and had too many muscles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha ha ha ha ha. Oh that sounds terrible/wonderful! ;)
ReplyDeleteI think your on the plane now? Hope it all goes well. At least you have Aubrey at the end to look forward too. xo
ReplyDelete