Aubrey just told me 3 different ways to make the number 8. She picked 7+1, 5+3 and 4+4. Then she was trying to teach Mary Lyn how to add the numbers.
She has one very proud mama & sister.
Wow. Go Aubrey. I am SUPER impressed. Have you been doing lots of addition with her?
Love all the pics. Your hair is so long - Aubrey's too. Emily, you look beautiful! Can tell you were so happy with your parents there.
We are home. Had a bad sleep. Jo up twice. Addy once. but they are both still asleep at 7:10 - so that is awesome. Wish I was sleeping too. Oh well. The bummer with travelling.
Wow. Go Aubrey. I am SUPER impressed. Have you been doing lots of addition with her?
ReplyDeleteLove all the pics. Your hair is so long - Aubrey's too. Emily, you look beautiful! Can tell you were so happy with your parents there.
We are home. Had a bad sleep. Jo up twice. Addy once. but they are both still asleep at 7:10 - so that is awesome. Wish I was sleeping too. Oh well. The bummer with travelling.
xo