I just found out that my all time favorite Days of our Lives gal is going to be in Brisbane! And guess who already has tickets to see her??? ME! Can you tell that I'm just a LITTLE excited?????
Deidre Hall aka Marlena is going to be here! At the end of July!! So excited. Just so you all get the whole picture here..I like to say that I started watching Days way back when I was in the womb. This is the longest I've ever gone without watching it (I haven't seen it on regular tv since March; but I do watch it a few times a week online). And those of you might remember that we had Days in our wedding vows. And we even had John and Marlena's song play at our reception. Yes, many people probably wouldn't admit to such things, but I'm proud of it :). I still remember certain people, ahem, you know who you are, who snickered during the vows.
Joel was a very good sport about the whole thing. And no, he won't be going to see Diedre. But he did tag along years ago when I met a few other Days cast members. Counting down the Days..haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! Had no idea you were a such a fan. Is your Mom too?
ReplyDeleteHope your week is going well. Had a hellish night. Up 11-12 with Jo. Why? Addy fell asleep at 6pm last night - why? So she was up at 3:30. Nate finally went running with her. I slept from 4:30-5:50 when Jo woke up. Ugh. They better nap.
xo
That's awesome that she's going to be there and you get to see her!
ReplyDeleteWhy am I not surprised! :) Have fun - and don't forget to get something signed (besides your children). :)
ReplyDeletewhat? me? snicker during your vows? never......
ReplyDelete