it looks awesome! i love that rug!
I bet the girls love their playroom. Yippee. Wish I could help....ugh. So many boxes.Making dinner here and cleaning my kitchen. xo
The playroom looks great! Too bad I can't help with the rest of the unpacking. Good luck!
I Love It!!! The playroom looks great...I want to come & play!! Good luck with the boxes...should be fun seeing all of your things again :)
Oh, and I would take you up on the unpacking if it meant a trip out to see you guys!!!
I would definitely play there! Fun!
it looks awesome! i love that rug!
ReplyDeleteI bet the girls love their playroom. Yippee. Wish I could help....ugh. So many boxes.
ReplyDeleteMaking dinner here and cleaning my kitchen.
xo
The playroom looks great! Too bad I can't help with the rest of the unpacking. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI Love It!!! The playroom looks great...I want to come & play!! Good luck with the boxes...should be fun seeing all of your things again :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and I would take you up on the unpacking if it meant a trip out to see you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteI would definitely play there! Fun!
ReplyDelete