21.4.10

happenings...

Here are the girls on our first walk. There is a nice shaded walking path behind our house. That is a rental stroller. We have since gotten a Mountain Buggy which I LOVE.
Aubrey loves to "help" push Mary Lyn in the stroller...You can see a little bit of our front yard and driveway in this picture.
Here is my view at the beach. We went down to Gold Coast. Aubrey and Joel went out to play in the water and build sandcastles. Mary Lyn and I hung out in the shade. It was quite lovely. I think we went on a day when Salt Lake got a lot of snow lol.

3 comments:

  1. What fun!! Love Aubrey's Hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing that smiley Aubrey girl. Such a sweetie. Glad you made it to the beach. Were you at Surfers Paradise?
    Getting rain here today. Big storm with thunder. Love the sound of it.
    Addy had school this morning. Jo and I did more camping errands and then came home to clean. Housesitter coming to watch Brisbane so have to clean master bedroom and bath. Ugh.
    Need to plant my seedlings but don't know if the rain will stop. Hope to pack up the bags (at least clothes) and wanted to take car to get washed.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! The beach looks awesome about now.

    ReplyDelete