23.3.10

busy busy

This time next week we will be in Brisbane. Or to be exact; on our way there. Flying over the ocean. I think it's really starting to hit me. The next few days are going to be busy. Aubrey has her last 2 days of preschool this week. So sad. When we get over there she will be in the 4 yr old class already. The packers come tomorrow. Am I ready? NO! Mary Lyn has her 4 month old check this afternoon. I'm excited to see how much she's grown. But I'm not excited for the shots and the tears. Mainly my tears for many obvious reasons...

Off to figure out what goes where....by air, sea, storage, parents basement, garbage, donate...what do I not want to see for the next 12 weeks?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!! What day exactly do you leave? We are going to miss you guys. Excited to see Aubrey this afternoon.
    xo

    ReplyDelete