For Valentine's Day this year, Joel and I went out to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. It's so interesting how they have the koalas separated into 3 groups: kindy, adult and retired. Really?! What would a retired koala bear do? They were all really cute. I could have passed on seeing the gigantic bats though. Those were kind of freaky. And Joel tried to get me to hold a bird. But I was too afraid. We did have fun feeding the wallabies. They reminded me of Mazie. We had such a great time. Aubrey's going to really enjoy going there. Mary Lyn slept the entire time. She was a real trooper with the heat.
15.2.10
valentine's day
For Valentine's Day this year, Joel and I went out to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. It's so interesting how they have the koalas separated into 3 groups: kindy, adult and retired. Really?! What would a retired koala bear do? They were all really cute. I could have passed on seeing the gigantic bats though. Those were kind of freaky. And Joel tried to get me to hold a bird. But I was too afraid. We did have fun feeding the wallabies. They reminded me of Mazie. We had such a great time. Aubrey's going to really enjoy going there. Mary Lyn slept the entire time. She was a real trooper with the heat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great pics...looks like a ton of fun! Aubs will love it!
ReplyDeleteWe went there! I got to hold a koala there and we saw them out walking the dingos. Such a cool place! How is Aubrey doing while you are gone?
ReplyDeletexo