13.2.10

omelette in a bag


So when I was at the hospital I got a sampling of what TV is like in Australia. The bottom line: Australia is WAY behind on TV. I saw some of Days of our Lives. The episode was over a year old. Maybe close to two. It was the one where John Black was waking up from a coma and couldn't move his limbs because of Stefano. And Sami was trying to hide her pregnancy from EJ. SYTYCD Australia is going to be premiering this week. Also premiering soon was the shows V and Cougar Town. Um, weren't they cancelled already?

Often in the mornings I had the Australian version of the Today show on in the background. Well today there was an interesting cooking segment. Cooking an omelette in a bag. Um, what!? Yes, I said it correctly...cooking an omelette in a gallon sized ziplock baggie. CRAZY! You put your ingredients in a ziplock baggie and boil it on the stove. And presto! It was a perfect omelette without the messy pan. Um..yeah..right.

No change with ML today. She still had the wheeziness and coughing. But she sure was smiley. Or tired to smile. I just happened to get this picture real quick. I wanted to thank all of you for your kinds words, thoughts and prayers. It's great knowing that we have such wonderful and caring friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment